In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Blood Pressure & Heart Disease
- Family Planning
- Antenatal - all our doctors are qualified to provide antenatal care. The midwife holds an antenatal clinic at the health centre (Manor Road).
- Contraception - we offer full and confidential contraception services. If you require the “emergency pill” (morning after) please ask the receptionist for an urgent appointment.
- Child Health Surveillance - this is community based healthcare to promote good health in children and monitor their growth and well-being. It includes such things as eye checks, hearing tests and immunisations.
- Teenage Health - a fully confidential service is available including contraceptive advice, condom distribution, same day emergency appointments and general lifestyle issues.
- Minor Surgery - We offer a range of minor surgical procedures including cortisone injections for inflamed joints and tennis or golfer’s elbow and the removal of skin tags.
- Vaccinations - we can offer advice regarding health and protection whilst travelling abroad. Please contact us at least 6 weeks before travelling. More information is available on the above “Travel Vaccinations” tab.